Welcome to Little Poets where Sam, Mr. Pirate and Blue take children on an adventure exploring words, literacy and poetry.
Little Poets is an imaginative, edutaining series created to develop literacy skills and encourage love for poetry in children between the ages 4-7.
Engaging stories and interactivity to help learning
- 12 full cartoon animations (lessons) exploring words, adjectives, rhyming words...and much much more... in addition to teaching children how to recite poems and speak with confidence
- Each episode includes an interactive quiz with full voice over instructions to provide a fun experience and re-emphasize learning
- Rewards to encourage each and every child
Imaginative edutaining learning in line with educational standards.
Each of the 12 lessons (episodes) is designed to encourage and develop specific skills as per the Curriculum (England & Scotland) and Common Core Standards (USA) for children between the ages of 4-7.
Specifically with supervision children are encouraged to:
- Recite poems (stories) clearly with a big voice, respond and remember key narratives
- Understand the use of adjectives, rhyming words
- Discern meaning from context and unfamiliar words
- Understand how poems can be read
- Understand that poems can be written
- Write (create) simple poems using describing words and rhyming words
- Write (create) simple acrostic poem
“What we learn with pleasure we never forget”
Little Poets is an app that has been designed specifically for children to enjoy whilst developing key skills.
Thank you for your e-mail. We will be in touch shortly . . .